Please read this page carefully prior to ordering services from us, and make sure you understand what it says. It’s a binding contract between RankMe1.com and you. If you have any questions about what you see on this page, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
The Services We Provide
In exchange for the fees you pay in advance, we will host your website on one or more of our servers, so long as you abide by the terms and conditions that are set out on this page, and in any other agreements that relate to the services we may provide to you. We will provide the services according to the specifications listed for the hosting package you select during the signup process. For clarity, on this page, the term “services” refers to the web hosting services that we will provide to you and, if you are an Affiliate, the services we provide to you in connection with that program. The term “RankMe1” or “us” or “we” refers to RankMe1 and/or RankMe1 International INN.
Refund Policy for Digital Deepak’s Pro Bundle
We Offer 30 Days No Questions Asked Refund Policy for Digital Deepak’s Pro Bundle
But, When you claim any of the Bonus of Pro Bundle, The Below Terms and Conditions also Apply.
Regarding Claiming of Bonuses – Digital Deepak’s Pro Bundle
- When you claim a Bonus, We Actually get Licences from the Service Providers…For Example…
- In case of Web Hosting, We actually Get a cPanel Licence which Costs $15 USD / Month for Us (Public Pricing / cPanel) & Activate it to your Domain Name
- Similarly, In case of Automizy , We actually Share OUR Contacts Limit with your Account. So It is like we are Paying Automizy on your Behalf…So you get that Free contacts Limit Benefit for Free.
- Again, In case of Screaming Bot OR Zippy CRM, We Get the Licences from the Vendors when you Claim the Bonus.
- The Pro Bundle Bonuses are Subject to change from Time to Time.
- We Reserve All the Rights to Discontinue any Bonus if there is an Issue with the Software Vendor / Service Provider.
BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE REASONS, ONCE A BONUS IS CLAIMED, THE SALE IS TREATED AS FINAL. REFUND REQUESTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ONCE YOU CLAIM ANY OF THE BONUS.
As mentioned in the Public Sales Page, A Refund will be Issued If A Request is Received with in The 7 days from the Date of Purchase. But Once The 7th Day has Passed, Refund Requests will Not be Considered Under any Circumstances. Refund Requests Must Be Sent To [email protected] .
Permission to Host Your Content
For us to host your website, it is necessary for you to upload your content to our servers. When you do this uploading, you are creating one or more copies of your content on our system. By purchasing hosting services from us, you acknowledge that these copies are being made, and give us permission (a license) to maintain these copies and make them available to users of the Internet. You are solely responsible for providing all of the content and other data that make up your website.
When the Services Will be Available
We will attempt to provide the services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for as long as you have paid for them. Sometimes, however, for a number of reasons, the services may be unavailable to you. You must recognize and acknowledge that due to the nature of web hosting technology, occasional unavailability of the services cannot be avoided. Sometimes there are equipment malfunctions. At other times we undertake periodic maintenance procedures or repairs. Still other times, there are causes beyond our control like power failures, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network traffic and other occurrences. We have not promised to provide you with uninterrupted service.
RankMe1’s Free Technical Support is limited to issues that are directly related to your Web Hosting Account. RankMe1 does not provide website maintenance services in respect of any Hosted Website. Without limiting this exclusion, you also agree that RankMe1 accepts no responsibility for any deficiency or inaccuracy in any of your Hosted Website that is attributable to defects in your website and/or database caused due to errors or mistakes in development/coding/programming. You further acknowledge that RankMe1’s Technical Support does not include the maintenance of other direct or indirect issues/problems (but not limited to) such as HTML coding, Website Programming, Content/Data Migration, Uploading or Downloading of files for you, troubleshooting your website and/or database, adding new files to your website and configuring scripts in any way whatsoever. For this there will be an additional cost which is not covered within your web hosting plan/package. Digital Marketing has No Warranties or Guarantees.
During National Holidays and during some occasional Sundays Our Technical Support will be limited. During this time, we will be still able to provide you with Basic Non-Technical Support via Phone and Live Chat. There will be lesser staffs attending to your issues so we hope you would excuse the possible delay on our support only during that day. For Urgent Queries or Technical Support, you can continue to submit tickets via our RankMe1 Support system at https://www.rankme1.com/contact-us
Cancellation and Refund Policy
As we explain in this paragraph, we offer you a money-back guarantee on all shared hosting plans if you cancel with us during the first 100 days after signup. For all reseller hosting plans, we offer you a money-back guarantee within the first 30 days after signup. The only way to cancel your account is by submitting a ticket at RankMe1.com with a valid detailed reason as to why you are cancelling your service. We are the sole arbiter as to if your reason is a valid reason and if all possible steps were taken on your side and on ours to correct the situation causing the interest to cancel. Please note that you cannot request and\or receive a refund in case if you have misunderstood a feature that is displayed on our website. It is your sole responsibility to clarify and confirm with us before you make a purchase. All Refunds are subject to the verification process by our billing department and will take up to 30 days for the return of payment.
THERE IS NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF ANYONE VIOLATES OUR “ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY”
ALSO PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR : Any Setup Fees, Any Bank Transfer Charges, Domain Name Renewal/Registration/Transfer, Shared Hosting Renewals, Reseller Hosting Renewals, Upgrades to Hosting Service, SSL Certificates, Email Newsletter Marketing Plans, Dedicated Servers and VPS plans.
If you cancel your account after the money-back period, or after your account is renewed then unfortunately we will not be able to issue any refunds. RankMe1 also reserves the right to cancel your account any time with no-money-back, should an event occur in which proper evidence exists that a customer was exceptionally arrogant, rude or vulgar in communications with our staff.
When you sign up, your RankMe1 account will be enabled with autorenewal, which means that when your renewal date arrives, your hosting plan and domain will be renewed. When it is time for renewal, the credit card you have on file with us will also be charged. If you wish to not have this happen, and you would not like to renew your account, you must cancel 14 days prior to your renewal date. If you fail to cancel 14 days prior to renewal, your account will be renewed for a new term, so please be sure to inform us at [email protected] if you do not want to renew. The renewal fee will become non-refundable as soon as it is charged.
If more than 14 days pass from the date on which any invoice for the hosting services is issued to you and we have not received payment in full, we will suspend your account, which means that your data and website will not be available. If in the following 100 days you pay all amounts due, bringing your account up to date, we will take your account out of suspension and the data will be available again. If, however, 100 days pass from the date on which your account is suspended and you have not made payment in full, RankMe1 shall have the right to delete all data you have uploaded to the servers.You hereby acknowledge that this is RankMe1’s policy when it comes to data retention, and waive all rights in and to your data in these situations.
Third-Party Analytics Applications
We do make use of Software applications like Capturly or Hotjar to Find the bugs in the system. With the help of the above tools, we will be able to see the recordings of the site visitors. Hence we can Notice any Errors or 404 pages and fix it Asap. This is our primary use case for the above tools.
Multiple Currency Payment Options
( INR ). To change to your preferred currency, simply click the appropriate currency on the drop-down menu at the top right of any page. On clicking one of the currencies, the page you are on currently will refresh with prices displayed in your new preferred currency. All prices in the website will be displayed in your preferred currency until you change it again. Please note however that the prices shown in Indian Rupees ( prices of products and services displayed on the RankMe1’s website are based on Indian Rupees INR ) are fixed and all other currencies do not follow currency exchange rates. RankMe1 does not use any online forex currency updates to use in its currency price calculations. You will find currency exchange price differences in our products the moment you change between currencies. All prices on our website are worked out manually for each currency price options. You may choose to buy our products and services using any of the currency options displayed in the currency drop-down menu of our website. Once an order is placed and you find currency exchange price differences, we cannot give you a partial refund of your order value based on your currency’s exchange rate.
Acceptable Use Policy
RankMe1 strives to maintain a high-level of service, and a lot of customers depend on our high standards of quality. The Acceptable Use Policy is available in order to provide a clear understanding of the rules, regulations and restrictions regarding the use of RankMe1’s services. PLEASE ABIDE BY IT STRICTLY. By using our hosting services, you agree to abide by the Acceptable Use Policy.
- We will not provide services for any unacceptable or inappropriate material as determined by RankMe1 in its sole discretion, including but not limited to Topsites, IRC Scripts/Bots, Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers, Pirated Software/Warez, Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic), AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites, IP Scanners, Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications, Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts, Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare), Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow/Bank Debentures, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites, Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme), Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), Prime Banks Programs, Lottery Sites, MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs, Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites, Hacker focused sites/archives/programs, Sites promoting illegal activities, Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content, Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com), Mailer Pro Hacking, which includes, for example penetrating or attempting to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scans, stealth scans, and fraudulent credit card “phishing” techniques are also prohibited.
- We will not provide services for hosting of files or other data that infringes on another’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- We will not provide services for spamming, or sending of bulk unsolicited email. We maintain a strict policy on spamming, which includes the sending of unauthorized commercial messages by use of our services, or by maintaining an open SMTP connection. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service based on reasonable indications that you are engaged in spamming of any sort.
- We will not provide services for uploading or linking to any content that violates another’s right of publicity or privacy.
- We will not provide services for distributing hate speech, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libellous and defamatory.
- We will not provide services for hosting, storing, or distributing child pornography. If any such content is found and brought to our attention, the proper law enforcement agencies will be notified.
- We will not provide services for hosting large amounts of data not specifically tied (“linked”) to your hosting account. RankMe1 encourages users looking for file storage/backup solutions to seek other services that specialize in this.
- We will not provide services for hosting, storing, or distributing pornographic material. This includes sites that may provide links to adult content elsewhere. In addition, our servers and services may not be used for the propagation, distribution, housing, processing, storing or otherwise handling in any way lewd, obscene, or satanic materials.
- We will not provide services to execute long-running, stand-alone, unattended server-side processes, bots or daemons
- We will not provide services to run any type of web spiders or indexers
- We will not provide services to run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network
- We will not provide services to run, host, or store any P2P client, tracker, software, server, files, content or application, including bittorrent
- We will not provide services to participate in any P2P or file-sharing networks
- We will not provide services to run any gaming servers
- We will not provide services to run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
- We will not provide services to use the server as a Backup/Storage device
- We will not provide services to use the server for File/Data Archival Purposes
- We will not provide services to Store over 100,000 files on an account
- We will not provide services to constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, or cause file system damage
- We will not provide services to use our system resources over 8%, including but not limited to memory, cpu, disk, network, and bandwidth capacity, for longer than 180 seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period.
- We will not provide services to run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately. (Learn More…)
- We will not provide services to use excessive resources which in the RankMe1’s sole discretion result in damage or degradation to the performance, usage, or experience of Servers, other users, other orders, and any of RankMe1’s services
- We will not provide services to store a large number of media files (audio, video, etc.), wherein the limit is at RankMe1’s sole discretion
RankMe1 may monitor User’s use of bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. RankMe1, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any corrective action if User’s utilization of bandwidth, disk usage or other resources exceeds the Agreed Usage, or normal usage by our typical shared hosting customer, resource usage, or is used for other improper storage or usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, removal or deletion of User’s Web site, User Content, User’s electronic mail and e-mail services and/or other materials and services or termination the User’s account and of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in RankMe1’s sole and absolute discretion. We may also remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this Acceptable Use Policy. RankMe1 may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the suspension or immediate termination of your account or other services WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
RankMe1 requests that anyone with information about a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, or of RankMe1’s Terms of Service, report it by sending an email to [email protected]
Disproportionate loads placed on the server.
While our shared services are suitable for personal or small business customers, there comes a time for some websites when they are better suited for a larger plan, which allows for more dedicated CPU and memory resources. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue service to any customer with a website or other hosted data that takes up more than 8% of the resources of the server’s CPU for longer than 180 seconds. This means that if your website is found to be utilizing more than 8% of the CPU and/or memory of our server, we reserve the right to take your site offline. If this becomes necessary, you can either upgrade your hosting package or request a pro-rated refund of the amounts you have paid in advance for the services. Due to the severity of this, and our ability to act quickly to correct these situations to avoid server issues, we will do everything reasonably feasible to provide you with a warning prior to taking your site offline, but we accept no obligation to do so. Also please note that we are Not Responsible for your data. We do take Backups, But it is the responsibility of the website owner to take manual backups.
These Terms of Service May Change
Due to our evolving business, and the changing nature of the web hosting industry, these terms of service may change. We will post the changes here, and your continued use of the service means you accept the changes we have made.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Information
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have adopted a policy to suspend or terminate the accounts of website owners found to be in violation of copyright. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Abuse Desk with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our Abuse Desk can be reached By email at [email protected]
If RankMe1 is sued or threatened with a lawsuit from a third party because of something you do with the services, or as an affiliate you agree to pick up the tab if RankMe1 is found liable or pays to settle the dispute. In legal terms, this is called “indemnification” Not only do you agree to reimburse RankMe1 for what it pays to satisfy a judgment or settle a case, you also agree to pay RankMe1’s reasonable attorney’s fees and all other costs RankMe1 incurs in defending itself.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You may have noticed that up to this point these terms of service have been kind of easy to read and understand. But our lawyers tell us that this section, dealing in the disclaimer of warranties, has to retain its legalese style. Sorry about that. RANKME1 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. RANKME1 MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. RANKME1 DOES NOT WARRANT, NOR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR RESULTS OF, ANY OF THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES, IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which event that foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Here is another section that has to retain its legalese. Simply stated, what this section is saying is that if something goes wrong, RankMe1 cannot be held liable for it. IN NO EVENT SHALL RankMe1 BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT OR GOODWILL, FOR ANY MATTER, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS INCORPORATED AGREEMENTS AND POLICIES, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES, YOUR LOSS OF DATA OR FILES OR DAMAGES RELATED TO DATABASE CORRUPTION OR DELETION OF WEBSITE CONTENTS OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RankMe1 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states may not allow such a broad exclusion or limitation on liability for damages as contained in these terms of services. In those states, our liability is limited to the full extent permitted by law. You agree that in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed the total amount paid by you for the services in dispute purchased from us, or, in the event of liability of RankMe1 due to your enrollment in the affiliate program.
Governing Law and Choice of Form
The laws of India will govern this Agreement, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the court located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, When These Terms Take Effect
What do you mean by “Unlimited Disk Space and Unlimited Data Transfer”?
There are no set limits on the disk space or data transfer (bandwidth) that we provide in plans marked “unlimited”. We want you to have the resources you need to build a great online presence.
Still, we do need to be sure that we’re providing all of our customers with optimum service. As such, we do require all customers to be fully compliant with our Terms of Service and utilize disk space and bandwidth related to the normal operation of a personal or small business website.
While it is rare, we may need to put constraints on accounts that are adversely affecting other customers or otherwise utilizing or abusing resources beyond what would be expected of a personal or small business website.
What will happen to accounts that don’t comply with the Terms of Service or go beyond normal usage? Through our NMC (Network Monitoring Center), we maintain a variety of human and automated controls to monitor customer and server activity. If the NMC identifies an account that is not in compliance with our Terms or that has the potential to negatively impact the performance of our systems, we may need to temporarily suspend that account. Of course, we will notify the administrative contact for the account and work with that customer to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
The most common situations involve customers who use their accounts for storage of files (particularly multimedia files) that are not linked off of their websites. One thing to remember is that RankMe1 provides the disk space and bandwidth required to operate a personal or small business site. Our services may not be used to store or archive electronic files that are not available through the website.
What is “normal” usage?
Normal usage means that you operate a personal or small business website that utilizes resources in a manner similar to most of our other customers. For example, the system requirements of large corporations are not equal to those of small businesses and their resource requirements would not be considered normal for our architecture. Another example would be the storage of large numbers of video or audio files that may be associated with a site, but require more resources to support than a normal personal or business website would.
Why are the normal usage guidelines in place?
RankMe1 offers hosting through a shared environment, therefore, each site has the ability to impact the performance of thousands of other sites. While our pooled architecture minimizes this risk in comparison to the more common single-server design, we rarely experience disruptions that result from customer activity. This is an unusual occurrence, but one which we manage carefully to protect our users from service degradations. Still, we want our customers to understand that there are guidelines in place before they purchase our services.
Are there any usage guidelines for Reseller Hosting?
Unlimited Domain Hosting in our reseller plans has its limits in the number of domains that can be hosted, wherein the limit is at RankMe1’s sole discretion. We may need to put a limit on the number of domains in a reseller account that are adversely affecting our servers performance.
This agreement becomes effective once you submit your order with us or open an account with us for web hosting services of any kind (shared, reseller, vps, dedicated, etc.) or open an affiliate account. If you are an existing customer, and you do not agree with the terms herein, please cancel your account. Otherwise, if you sign up for or continue to use the services, you agree to what is written here. If you have any questions regarding these terms of service, feel free to call us for clarification.
Disclaimer for Investing in Stocks
Investments in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing. The Investor / Trader is Sole responsible for his Loss / Profit.
By using rankme1.com OR courses.rankme1.com OR sms.rankme1.com, you agree to the above Terms of Service.